Pecha Kucha Presentation
(20 slides, 20 seconds per slide)
Email us for a key to view a security awareness course demo.
Please use your business email account and indicate which organization you represent.
Security Awareness Programs - Best Value!
- A 20-25 minute Flash-based, SCORM-compliant security awareness course for all employees, or three of our shorter 7-minute courses.
- A poster calendar pdf in 8.5 x 11 inch or 11 x 17-inch size.
- 12 monthly one-page PDF newsletters with your logo and contact information.
- Cost: $10 per head (minimum of 200 seats). This includes the course in SCORM format to be hosted on your LMS. (We can provide a year of hosting and tracking for an additional cost per seat.) This includes branding the course with your logo and adding your contact information, as well as a link to your security policies. We offer volume discounts as well.
- Full content customization and other products are available for an additional charge.
Newsletters and Selected Images can be separately licensed.
Our newsletters are available in PDF or editable MS Word format. Request a sample.
Most posters and other images are available in screen resolution (72 dpi) and print resolution (150-300 dpi). Newsletters and images are licensed for internal use only within your organization and may not be posted to the Internet, but you may use them on your access-controlled intranet.
Our posters are featured in Mich Kabay's Network World Security Strategies Alert.
Add Living Books to Your Security Awareness Event
See our fun Password Advice video (less than 1 minute)
Daily Tips:60 Seconds of Security
See 5 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People
for an explanation of why "Visual Trumps Audio" and why we use so much imagery in our courses.
Bonus Link: Does Your Facebook Account Pass the Billboard Test? - Cringe-worthy stories in a short article by Katherine Albrecht (August 26, 2014)